Saturday, August 12, 2006

In The Morning.

Its Saturday 10.30 in the morning. I'm going back malacca later to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday, amazing huh? Sudah 90, masih kuat dan sihat, harimau pun mampu bunuh ah.

Just now, I just fell asleep then my mum woke me up. Have you ever been waken up when you've just slept for less than 2 hours, wah the eyes damn painful, it's like your eyes ditikam oleh jarum dari every corner.

Gained some weights nowadays, thanks to enghoe and wengfoo, everyday call me go out makan, and i also have to blame myself, no will power, sigh! Wahhhh, i damn sleepy, i will update when i get back from malacca, going to get some rest! Bye.

I'm still new to blogspot, need some times to learn all those HTML, template, settings. >:

Testing, testing, learning to upload photos. This one is from Pulang Redang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home