Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back To Normal.

Wassup my readers, it's been a week since I came back from Hong Kong. Finally, no more Hong Kong posts, I had a hard time uploading up all the pictures for you guys! I guess my blog will start to bore you guys from now onwards because I'm still having holidays and I dont know what to blog during holidays =/. Shit!

Ooo, me and my friend found a nice place to dine in, it's around Kelana Jaya that area. Unfortunately, I don't have any map with me to show you how to get there. Wait, I think I have, hahah! They serve Chinese and Malay food, a halal restaurant!

I found this, it's their tissue paper! They will give you one after you settle your bill! Haha

Inside! With this, now you can go and try it too.

Closer look.

Really tissue paper lahhh!

Currently reading this,

The Heavenly Man.

My brother had this book so so so so long time ago, now only I started reading because I'm too siennnnnnn already!

Got to go now, sakit perut!

Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home