Friday, March 09, 2007

Give me more time, please!

Just got back from mum's factory to help her out to pack all the shirts and everything cause she has to rush the order for TV3 Carnival Sure Heboh! Later in the morning, a big big big lorry will reach my mom's factory to collect the tshirts. Class at 8 later, presentation, can die!

Dinner with the fantastic Foo, damn gay -_-

Pizza Hut

Some kind of garlic bread larhh

Island Supreme ^^

Criss cut fries.

I was just sharing with Foo that how I dislike (not to say dislike, just lesser interest) watching series that they reenact from a movie, vice versa. Recently, I am watching a series called "God of Cookery", previously was acted by Stephen Chow in the movie, 食神. Some parts of the series are very draggy, but once you start watching, you can't stop because you wanna know how is the ending gonna be like if it's in a series version.

Okay, why I dislike it. Personally, I think it's because in some series, they tend to extent a whole lot more. For example, let's say a boring part of the movie is going to last for like 3-4 mins but in the series they will drag for 2 episodes/90 mins. If a character is going to be cruel for 5 mins in the movie, in the series, the character is going to cruel for 45 mins, what the hell right?

Same goes to the movie, some scenes that last 2 episodes long in a series will use up only few minutes of the movie but I must give credits to those producers if they can reenact the whole thing nicely and interesting. Afterall, you can't blame them for not producing something good, maybe they have quota to meet, that's why it tend to be draggy, sighhh!

Ok, I need to at least go and look through my presentation's questions and all. Steph, sorry lahh another not so long mia post, :P

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home