Sunday, August 13, 2006

The 90th.

Yea, it's 3 in the morning, and i just came back home from malacca approximately half and hour ago. Trip was great, perfect crowd, terrible voices during karaoke, huge cake and 90 years old grandma. I'll upload the pics and explain through it.

Superwoman & My family

My Dad's brothers and sisters

The one beside my grandma is my late grandpa's younger sister. My dad has 7 brothers and 5 sisters, sadly one of the brothers just cant make it until today. Superwoman, ain't she?

The Pro

The Noobs

The hyperactive kid resting.

The hyperactive's brother, the wonder kid, because he knows how to smile when we're taking his picture.

The Cake

Keluargaku

Dad's 3rd brother aka my kai yeh

The 6th brother and family.

The 5th

Cousins

I stole it

The story behind these mangoes, an hour before we planned to leave, it was around 11.20. The neighbourhood was so quiet and i was walking along the street, suddenly i saw this tree filled with mangoes. The tree was opposite my grandma's house and it belongs to someone but too bad the whole family wasn't at home, so i started plucking down one by one.

The conversation. It was in chinese, but i translated it.
Mum: Whoi enough arhhh, it belongs to someone else
Adrian: Aiya, they are not at home also
Mum: Later tomorrow, they notice then die.
Adrian: Tmr also we balik Petaling Jaya d.
Mum: ...
Adrian: Ok, I shall stop.

With my hands full of mangoes and arranged it into the plastic bags, I then went to wash my hand, right when i stepped out the gate again, i saw this car parking outside the house.

Adrian: Wah, mummy, you see, they are back!
Mum: What theee..
Cousins: You're very lucky mannnN!
Mum: Eh, why don't you go and pass them a ten ringgit note
Adrian: Bullshieeett, let's go home and enjoy.

20 mins later, we started our journey back home.

Ohhh yah yah, Susan, the one dekat Australia, the one going to read this post/reading.
I had Fried Oyster aka Aww Jian, the one at Jalan Bunga Raya and i tapau-ed some back to PJ, in your face! Muahahahaha, bu hao xiao arh.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home