Monday, October 23, 2006

Wedding Dinner!

So, just now around 8pm, went to attend my cousin, Edwin's wedding dinner! So, nothing special, no pictures to upload because I don't have a camera phone, didn't bring digital camera, so sorry la! The dinner was at Renaissance Hotel.

So, talking about wedding! I was thinking how my wedding is gonna be!

First thing, I was imagining with the present of people like Ken, Albert, Chun Hoong, Cheh Wei and etc, the Yam Seng session will sure 100% screw up!

Imagine this.
Normal people: Yammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yam yam yam yam! Senggg!

People like them: Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nia nia nia! Sengggggggg!

Second thing, I really hope my wife's and my parents don't invite all those really noisy uncles and aunties or their slightly lousier friends! Hahahah

Imagine this.
You as a guest enjoying your sumptuous dinner, mmm yum yum!
*Then suddenly from a table far far behind, an uncle shouted yammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm senggg by himself*
I witnessed it just now

Then you can hear people whispering, mabuk already, drunk already, zui liao!

Drop standard saje!

REMINDER
: For all these people, even you have recieved the invitation card from my or her parents, try your best not to come k? Ang Pao/Lai si reach can already!
: For those aunties who really want to attend, please dress nicely la, you don't have to reveal to look nice, don't dress until like tomorrow is the judgement day and no time to show off already!

Third thing, why must decorate those wedding halls with roses or any other nice decorations. Everytime, after the dinner or when the dinner is gonna end anytime soon, I can see aunties especially aunties start plucking all the flowers! Aiyohhh, but what else can you decorate the hall with right? Sigh, susah!

To end this, I pray and I hope my wedding dinner will start and end peacefully!

Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Truly, I am in awe to have a look at these wedding dinner details. Thanks for this share. At the rooftop event space in LA we also attended a weekend reception. The views at that location were just breathtaking. We are thinking to book same spot for our big day.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home