Thursday, January 18, 2007

Better Late Than Never.

It has been 18 days since the New Year and I haven't really thought of my New Year's resolutions. Hmmmm, what can it be?

I want this,

Sorry, I can only show you all my back, too shy to reveal it the front.

To be like this

Wahhhh, abit the hard right? I'm not even close to this, way too far dude!

This is what happen when you daydream too much.

Ouuuuch, I cut my finger with

My super new, sharp nailclipper!

I got this nailclipper quite sometime ago, and this company will replace you a new one if you accidentally break any part of it or if it's too blunt. You just bring it to the shop and once they certify the logo on the nailclipper, all you have to do is fill in a form, and you will get a new one! Life time warrantee, any shop around the world. It is called Zwilling J.A. Henckels. It's a Switzerland brand if I'm not wrong.

So, what are my resolutions? Hmmm.

1. Swear less, that's for sure.
2. Lose weight, it has been my new year's revolution since I'm fat.
3. Study harder!
4. Move on mannnnN!
5. Be a better man.

Alot more, but I'm lazy to list down all of them. Hahahah

Do you know,

Consuming chocolate was once considered a sin during the 16th and 17th century. During that time it was provided in the form of a drink and since drinking wine during lent was a sin, so was drinking chocolate.

Adrienna! Can you imagine if you were to born during that century? You, the bloody chocolate lover will be damn damn damn sinful! Hahahahahahah!

Do you know,

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create explosion that is equal to an atomic bomb.

Hmmm, but consistently means the length of each fart or twice an hour or one loud fart each time? Waaaahhh, means if I fart consistently for that long during the world war 2, I will be the one bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima instead of the Americans, but unfortunately I have to start farting 6 years and 9 months before the 6th August 1945. Crazyyyyy!

Ok lahhh, update next time!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home