Saturday, March 10, 2007

I hate you.

I don't know why, but I just hate mosquitoes, they are just way too irritating. Don't you think so? Flying around sucking blood but I don't blame them cause they can't live without it. How contradicting, -_-

Our government wasted lots of money to raise public awareness. "Jangan menakung air" lah, "Kasi dia mati" lah, "Say NO to Aedes" lah, tapi nyamuk masih terbang ni dan na (ni and na means here and there, sini dan sana in Malay) MENGAPA?

It turns hell when the nyamuk season is around. Everynight I hear the same conversation,

Mum: XIAOOOOOOO BOY (shouting from downstairs)
Me: What?
Mum: CLOSE MY ROOM'S DOOR ALREADY OR NOT.
Me: Oo, haven't
Mum AIYO PLEASE LAH, TONIGHT ALOT OF MOSQUITOES ARH!
Me: Okok, closing!

One of my friends, Ken, was so close to death because of dengue fever. It occured during last year and I visited him too in the hospital =) I'm sure he hates mosquito, just few day ago, when Chris, Chi Wei, Ken, Foo and I were having breakfast at Rafi as usual.

*Click* to know more about Ken's dengue incident.


Ken: Shit, Aedessss. Die, kena dengue fever dee.
Chris & Foo & Cw & Me: O_O
Me: Not Aedes lah, dont so sensitve lah.
Ken: Itchy.. Luckily I'm immune for one year!
Me: ..*continue eating roti canai*

Another friend, Stephaine said this in her blog.
"Ok. Winter is ending and Spring is here. Very beautiful and all but that just means one thing, got mosquitoes larh! And I just saw a mosquito!! Roarr!"
Good luck there!

Okay, the reason why I started this post because, last night when I was sleeping, as usual snoring, suddenly out of no where, I inhaled in a mosquito, my nose got really itchy and I choked, immediately I woke up and found that my nose was really itchy and started sneezing like fuck. I spat out the mosquito in the toilet and then I continue sneezing my night away. THANKS ALOT! *middle finger*

You leave me no choice but to kill! NO MERCY!

Smack that, all on the floor ~ I didn't know Akon's song is for mosquitoes! LOL

Now I learnt something new, mosquito has a new way of killing you instead of sucking your blood or giving you Aedes as a birthday's present.

I just hate youuuu, damn it! It's 5 in the morning o_O

By the way, this is my new phone, not new in the market but new for me, heheh!

SE K800i

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home