Thursday, April 05, 2007

I have lousy neighbours.

This post is dedicated to all my neighbours.

I have really loud neigbours, every afternoon when I'm having my nap, I will DEFINITELY wake up because of their noises. Thanks! Let me explain in details.


Thats the back lorong of my house.
Green - My house.
Orange - Loud neighbour 1
Purple - Loud neighbour 2
Blue - Rain
Yellow - Lightning
Gray - Noises

Here is the real thing,


One day, when I was napping nicely and dreaming of future wife, oh and it was raining by then. Suddenly I heard super alot of noises invading into my room's windows.

Orange: Tonight cook what arh.
Purple: This and that, bla bla bla bla.
Orange: Oo yeah, you know this herbal grass, cook and drink very healthy, bla bla bla.
(Dik Dik Dak Dak, Pi Pi Piak Piak, sound of rain and lightning interrupted)
Purple: HARRRR, I CANT HEAR YOU.
Orange: I SAID, YOU KNOW THIS HERBAL GRASS, COOK AND DRINK IT VERY THE HEALTHY, BLA BLA BLA
Purple: OOOOOOOOOO I KNOW I KNOW, MY FRIEND TOLD ME BEFORE.


Meanwhile, the dulan me..




*Mahai cannot talk softer meh, raining also wanna talk, cook dinner then cook dinner lahhh, talk so much*


Another neighbour, on the right of my house, just beside my house. (scroll up to refer)

I can't wake up and pee at 6 in the morning because I can't go back to sleep. Why? This aunty will start chopping or mincing all the pork meat, chicken meat, whatever meat lah. Dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok dok. Almost every morning, she will do the same routine, dok mat 7 orh, afterthat she will start yelling at her kids to go to school. That's why I would rather hold back all my pee and tahan till when I wake up. Damn mafucking irritating, once in awhile have to wake up in the middle of my sleep to squeeze my dick, so it can tahan longer.

knn ccb mch sph dnm gla bhx @#$$&!@#@!#%&#@!@#!@!@!?!?!@*!@%#&@*!%#&*@!%#*&@%#*!

I'm gonna take my nap now! I sincerely seriously sohaily hope that they won't start chatting again. Please? Tolong lahh!

Have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home