Friday, March 16, 2007

Rain is coming..

Angel told us that she needs some manpower today because shes moving out, guess where? No where but just next door. So today after my 8-10 lecture. Foo and I went over to help her out, Chi Wei was already there as early as 8. Who else can she calls other than this super man Adrian Goh.

We started playing with all her stuffs, I can't really explain, just look at the pictures I'm about to upload.

I found this cloak XD in her little box! hahahahaH and her jade Jesus necklace. LOL



Chi Wei, Foo, Angel and I had a good time laughing!

Do you remember this guy?

He can really dance!

And I thought I can be a little bit of him! Check this out.

Hahahahahahah! I don't have a nice body lah I know!

Maybe this can impress you!


It's 2 in the afternoon and I'm quite sleepy now. Let me upload all the pictures and I will go and take nap.

She was busy arranging her things

And I was busy disturbing her!

Her desk

]That's Chi Wei.

Me playing

Still playing

Toilet.

After no hardwork, he went off to sleep. Cina babi, pantat kiuh koci!

Rain rain go away, come again another day.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home