Sunday, April 08, 2007

A gay night.

The gang had steamboat again on saturday night!

Chris, Chi Wei, Ken, Foo, Chun Hoong and I turned up. Bastard Hoe ffk and tfk again.

This is the place!

Sorry for those who are not invited. It was a for-men-only-steamboat, bachelors outing, last night for Ken. He's getting married tomorrow.

This is what they are famous for,

The Chicken Wings Shop.

Cheng Tong

Tom Yam.

The guys in action,




Nobody wants to take a picture of me in action and you can never expect a guys table to be clean.


This is what I mean.

More pictures,

Me, Ken and Chun Hoong

Adr: Ehh Foo, help us take a picture.
Foo: Okok. One.. Two..

Adr: Count what lahhhh just snap, new trend no counting one.

Foo *Cicak*

Here is the result,

-_-""

Chris.

Ken: So after this, what's next!
Adr: Ninja Turtle!! Pyramid.
All: Suka.

So, we went to Pyramid for a movie. Pyramid no ninja turtle!! Ended up watching The Reaping.

While others are queuing up to buy the tickets, this is what I do.

Pyramid is under contruction, same goes to TGV. Check out their new seating! Hahaha! Super cool!

If cinema 2 is available, they will just turn the number over! Hahah! Nice!

Waiting for the movie to start!

I didn't know my dogs like sun bathing until I witnessed it when I drove home from college on friday. Here, check them out.




Alright I'm out of here, took me damn freaking long to upload all the pictures, don't know what happened to blogspot, or is it my problem, sigh! Bye

Ooo yah yah! Btw, congrats Suat May, sudah besar larrh horr?!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home