Friday, May 04, 2007

Obesity.

I left my mother speechless last night.

Me: Mum, come and *take a look at my girlfriend, shes the only one I've got* look at this picture I took during my lecture.
Mum: Okay okay!

Seriously, I dont mean to take this picture at first, but it was really too disturbing and it distracted me from concentrating! Haha. If you (the one in the picture) are reading this, I'm really sorry.

Me: Nah, see!
Mum: O_O
Me: you see, stop saying that I'm fat ok!
Mum: O_O.

Then last night when I went yam cha with Albert and Eng Hoe, I showed it to them too.

Me: Eh, bert, hoe, check this out.
Bert: Why you so bad one.
Hoe: Yeala.
Me: Aiyoh distracted lah, hahaha! Eh bert, if 1 day, I'm that fat will you still be my friend?
Bert: I think I have no choice lah, since I'm already your friend.
Me: Ok, lets put it this way. If I'm not your friend today and I'm that size, will you still be my friend?
Bert: Sei hoi tit lahhh. (Die far far lah)

Then I showed it to Chi Wei this afternoon,

Me: Eh, you see.
Cw: Aiyooooor. Why you like this one.
Me: If the extra portions were to cut off and cook. Wowww.
Cw: Hahahaha.

Sweet Sour Pork.

Then again you see, how often do I get to laugh at people at this size, I'm not any better. I'm often the one that everyone else is laughing at. Just let me rejoice for once ok? I don't mean to be mean ok? Okay okay I'm sorry.

Singing Eminem - When I'm gone.
And when I'm gone, just carry on
Don't mourn, rejoice

Everytime you see a double size of urs.


So, according to Fatze's theory, there is no longer chain reaction when this issue is raised. It is the new chain action, it stated that one man's size is another man's laugh. What the fuck am I talking actually, lol! So, let me clear your doubt about this theory but anyway that's own my theory.





Fatze's Theory. LOL

So next time just do that when you see someone is fatter than you. It feels alot better especially if you're fat, the joy won't last but at least for now, it stays! Hahaha! Rejoice man!

I will end this with an absolutely i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-le hope,
I hope that, there are only super leng chais and super leng luis in this world. Quick, everyone, go start losing weight! Wise man says, "Dunia ini cuma ada malas mia perempuan dan lelaki, tak ada hodoh mia perempuan dan lelaki"

Sifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
"Unite for your body, unite against fats"


Oo let me show you another thing, this is what that fella wrote on our bill when we went yam cha last night.

What the heck!

The Olimo Pahas - Teh O Limau Panas
The OAis Limo - Teh O Ais Limau
Mallo Ais - Milo Ais
Rotti Pagga - Roti Bakar
Meegi Goring - Maggi Goreng

Okay, time for some photos on my dog. This is for my brother who is studying in Liverpool, I guess he is super missing them but sadly I only have russell's pictures. Hoho.







Okay, I'm outta here! Sorry once again for the mean post!

Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger wheatgerm said...

when your fat and you know it clap yur hands

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home