Sunday, April 22, 2007

What a lame day.

Remember what I said that in the previous post that I'm going to the lamest place ever?

Well, today we went.

It's a

..

..

..


..

..

..

..

..

..a freaking zoo!

Chi Wei was like, "Adrian make sure u dont blog about the zoo, even if u want to, please do not upload any picture of me, my church friends cant stop teasing me when I told them I am going to the zoo"

Team Honda: Ken the drive, Chi Wei, Angel and Suat May

Team Toyota: Me the driver, Chris, Foo and Yee Yen.

We had our lunch first before we headed to the zoo. Guess what we ate? You all still remember last time I went to the wrong Ampang Yong Tao Foo shop for lunch? Click here if u don't

This time we make sure that we go to the right shop! The one in the middle!

Orchard View!

Foo & Yee Yen.

Angel & Suat May

Chris & Ken

Me & Chi Wei


The Food.

After the lunch, "lets go to the zoo, theres lotsa things to do"

It was raining when we reached there around 2.15.




Me: Faster buy the tickets, I've checked the website, 2.30 got elephant show.
All: OKOK!

Guys at the entrance.

First animal we saw.

Cw: Wow, are they real?!
All: Hahahahah, duhhhhhH!

Then, our sight suddenly turned to this 2 elephants, mating at the other end,

Ken: Nehhh, this is the animal show lah.
Me: Haha yeala.
Chi Wei: Look at all the kids.
Me: So sexcited.

This is the best shot of the zoo.

Don't you all dare to imagine how long is that fella's dick. We saw it and went OMG, just OMG. Then the one who is left unfuck in the picture got jealous and went to the tree trunk,

The red arrow there.

and started rubbing her pussy against it, masturbating herself and I'M NOT JOKING. What an elephant show!

Angel feeding her sister.

YY: Adr, pose abit!
Ken: Do this do this.

I swear this is the ugliest pose I've ever posed beside a girl.

This zoo really other than birds, still alot of birds, endless birds.



Taking picture with Kasim the parrot!


Another 2 parrots.

The lonely little pony.

Moving on to,

The wallaby wannabes and dumb ostriches

Birds

Again.

And again, but this one pretty one, swan!

Hornbill!

Hawk/Eagle, I don't know.


Someone requested the peacock pictures, hahaha! *wink* See I didnt forget ok!

Ken: Eeeyehh, bugger look at the peacock damn old. My house's broom also nicer than him when he opens his wings or whatever.


Sang Kancils.

This is a very photogenic ostrich, I guess shes a female, she pose for every single shot that Chris taken. Muka tembok besi!

Smileee!

Bugger this zoo really damn pei oneee, is either they are hiding or sleeping!

Hiding, too hot i guess!

Better than the previous picture!

Black panther. Rehating.

Lions, tigers all die d.

Wah Look!

Porcupine, saje!

Camel.

Next stop,

Apeā„¢

I guess the Orangutan was thirty, he was holding a Coke can.

They really act like human.

He got sexcited and start flashing his balls to us.

Newly adopted by the zoo from africa.

Before leaving.

Hehe sama species mia

The savannah walk,

On our way to see rhino

Sleeping again.

Flamingooooo!

I damn lazy to upload picture of all those reptilia, there are just snakes, so too bad!

So? Stare cock ar!

Leopard!

Group picture without foo.

This girl told me that the KFC in the zoo taste nicer but,

What the heck, chap lap! Abandoned for so long d.




The signboards in the zoo are so damn confusing, misleading.

The ever so lame, Angel. LOL

I have to post this picture, click to enlarge it, look at bubu, like damn mm song with Ken eating ice cream, somemore ken that face, XD

Yeng. Nuff said.

A proper group picture!

The end of our journey!

Camwhore.

Girls.

We were like tahaning ourselves from laughing while we took this picture! Hahaha

That is the end of our visit! RM 15 per person is so so so so "worth it". The zoo really need to upkeep more often, everything is like so old and rusty.

Dinner at Leisure Mall's Wong Kok.

PSPing.

My dinner! Teriyaki Chicken.

It's 4 in the morning, goshhh! I'm freaking tired!

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home