Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lumut day 3 & the last day.

On the 3rd day, none of us manage to wake up in the morning for the breakfast buffet, all waking up around 1-2. I have to mention just incase nanti dia diu me that Ken did woke up to wake us up, but he failed, XD One of his ways of waking me up was lying on my thigh/bed and ate Mamee at 8 in the morning, and he tried to munch as loud as possible, lol in the end he went back to sleep. Therefore, we had a late lunch around 4. It was at Restoran Syabas with their famous banana leaves.


Worth trying it.

Then we drove to Lumut town to buy their local products/delights for relatives, friends and whoever.



Around the town.

Perfect Competition, almost everyone sells the same thing.

Two flies mating and the sotong packet was their bed.


Why always the three of us one? Where were the rest?


Berpacket-packet, look at Ken's hand, he can't wait!

I didn't take any picture of our dinner, it was at some chinese restaurant. Overall that wraps up the 3rd day.

The last day, we finally got to eat the breakfast buffet together, all 7 people! Afterthat, we went to play the archery, our final activity before heading to Ipoh.

Who is taller? Hmm.. The bow or him?

When Kath and Hoe were playing at the same time, i was responsible to take care of Kath's handbag but I started acting sissy and played with it, ahahah!


LOL.

This is not what you wish to see in an archery.
Very dangerous ok!

I even have the video but I'm lazy to host it up onto Youtube. Too bad so sad.

We then dropped by their resort's so called "The View" for some pictures.




Ken and I

I took some pictures of the apartment too,



Thanks again Kath for the stay.

Team Lumut.

Around 3pm, we took off our journey to Ipoh, driving to Ipoh using the old road instead of Highways was quite boring and dulan. Basically it has only one lane, actually they have two but they closed one lane because of reparation, so once in awhile, u have really big lorries hogging the whole lane and we were trying to overtake them. Stop aside and let us overtake u first la! Stupid bozos! Yeeyen arh, ask your father aka the Ketua kampung to do something la, hahah!

This is the main reason why we went Ipoh,


The Salted Chicken, I haven't tried it before but I heard alot of good comments, so I bought home one.

We had an early dinner at the Most Famous Steamed Chicken and KueTiao restaurant,

Chi Wei


It was indeed quite yummy!

For more unblog events and also pictures, please visit Foo's blog. He might blog about it, like the accident on our way to Ipoh etc etc.

Afterthat, balik KL! Reached home around 9.30pm!

For now, I need a sleep dulu! Byeeeeee

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home