Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dream dream dream..


Whenever I want you,
All I have to do is dream,
Dream, dream dream.


I'm suffering from sleeping disorder lately, wonder when can I regulate back to my normal sleeping time. Whatever time we people sleep, certainly we human love waking up with sweet dreams, some might not even wanna wake up from that sweet dreams, they wanna 长睡. Those who can't read chinese, it means sleep forever, in order words, mati.

Still don't get the picture of sleep forever? Let me show you.

Ya, something like this.

So, do you know that your sleeping posture determines what your dream is going to be. This is not guaranteed but at least this is what I've experienced, so no harm trying right?

The 1st posture,

With your front facing the bed.

Dream : Nightmare/Weird Dream

The 2nd posture,

Sideway.

Dream: Sweet Dreams/Weird Dreams

The 3rd posture,

With your front facing the ceiling.

Dream: No Dream/Sometimes Sweet Dreams

..
..
..

To further illustrate you what these three dreams are, you can always click on the link below,

Nightmare. *Here*

Weird. *Here*

Sweet. *Here*

Note: It is not something scary, I promise.

..
..

The last posture,

This is not any ordinary pose.

Note: If you have seen anyone sleeping like this in any part of the room, means you're very lucky.

This is what will happen when you have a friend who promised to share a bed with you, but in the end he occupied almost 3/4 of the bed and snored like a freaking loud pig/cow/machine gun/whatever. Thats when you will sleep like this and got mistaken by your friend, thought it was me that snored like ... I dunno la.

O, you dont know who is he? He is the one who appeared in the nightmare picture.

Try it when you read this and tell me whether it works or not.

Have a nice day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha sweet? gay larh! =P

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooopps that was from me..

Rachael

8:41 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

sweetttttt laaa! what gay! ahahha

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home