Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In My Sweetest Dream

Had a superb sweet dream in the evening when I was napping, I shall keep it as a secret. Really hate myself, all of the sudden I opened my eyes, and the dream? Gone.

College wasn't that funny, thanks to my stiff neck and it was fucking pain. Eversince i had a fever when i was in standard 3, this stupid pain will strike back once in awhile, at times that you least expected. When, where, how can I get this cured? I dont want next time when I'm making out with my gf/wife, suddenly this pain strikes, how pei can it be right?

This afternoon after class, My friends and I went Asia Cafe for lunch. Asia Cafe's foods are getting worse, and why do I always say it as AirAsia, now everyone can fly. Ok enough, back to the food, today i had this ChapFan, i thought my meal was the shit of the day, wait till you try WengFoo's one, he ordered this PanFriedYeeMee, i tried abit, it tasted like LamMee, and it was way worse than mine. Adrian is damn fcuking dulan with Asia Cafe already, can change to some other places or not?

Tried to upload some photos, but tiap tiap kali pun stuck while uploading, wtf whey, upload some other times la, ciao guys, tidur! Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home