Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Explorace + Amazing Race = Explozing Race!

Last night, Hoe and I went to Taman Sri Muda to revive back his childhood memories, I know it sounds gay but he didnt quite know the way, thats why he dragged me along, hoping that I will help him out. Yes, I've heard before Taman Sri Muda but hello? Do I look like a map to you? I don't know why my friends like to call me up and ask me how to go this and that places. Christopher! Chi Wei! Eng Hoe! Albert! Thanks man.


We went wrong thrice before we actually reached Taman Sri Muda, thanks to that tricky right turning that we missed then we went all the way to the Kota Permai roundabout and made a U-Turn then all the way back to that turning and we missed again, then only I realized there was this stupid turning that lead to Taman Sri Muda. I don't know why, they dont have road signs that say Taman Sri Muda, that place so ulu meh? That area we went was Jalan 25/** but Hoe's house is Jalan 27/**. That area really quite scary, all the Indians wandering around on the street, chinese restaurant that filled with Indians drinking beer.

Got really fustrated finding Jalan 27 when we keep finding that jalan in a big circle of jalan 25. Sohai! Asked a fella where is it? Then he said

Fella: You go out highway, heading back to Puchong, then blablablablablablablablablabla!
Me: Meaning that Jalan 27 is in another area?
Fella: Yeap, thats right!
Me: Diu, Eng Hoe that area that you asked me "if go straight go where one" that place laaa!
Hoe: Oooo diuuuu.

Finally reached Hoe's ex-house, it is at Jalan Dusun Kubunb, then he started sharing all his childhood memories while pointing here and there, directing me this is where he went moutain climbing, this is where his friend stay, this is where his baby-sitter stays. Nothing better to do arh!

11.35 pm reached his friend's house, not too sure whether is his friend's house.

Me: Go ding doink and ask laaa, get his contact la
Hoe: Shifted already how?
Me: "But if you never try, you'll never know orrrhhhh" Coldplay's Fix You.
Hoe: ...

Hoe: *Ding Doink* Hello, is XXX around
An uncle: *Stunned* XXX arhh XXX arrrhh, ermm XXX is in Canada
Hoe: ....
Hoe: I'm one of his old old friends, do you have his contact number or maybe Email?
The uncle: Ermmm, XXX@yahoo.com, not sure is yahoo or hotmail, you wait arh
Hoe: Okok.
That uncle again: It's yahoo
Hoe: Thanks

When I reached home before Hoe, I found that address through friendster, guess what? It was @hotmail.com instead of @yahoo.com.

Drove around that area until 12.05 then balik rumah. What an awesome night, stupid faggot!

I will blog about the Pasar Pagi trip I went with my mom this morning when I have time, hahaha!

Ooo yah, now I like to stay in my room more! Curi from my dad's room! I don't know what is it call, ionizer or blablabla I guess, but it makes my room damn chilling!

Muahahah!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home