Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Huh? What Cake?

Just now around 8 something at night, I was studying business stats on the bed.

Yeah, you can picture it now

Then suddenly, dad appeared infront of me.

Yeah, my dad!

Dad: Hey, today is mom's birthday, what cake to buy for her?
Me: Huh? Hmmmm.
Dad: Cheese cake or cheap-skate?
Me: Huh? What cheap-skate?

Mom suddenly came out of the room. (In the picture, the door behind my dad)

That's my mum!

Mum: Hahahahahahahhahah*non-stop laughing*hahahahahhah. Cheap-skate!!
Me: Oooooo chips cake is it!
Dad: *Malu-ly wearing his belt* Hehehe
Mum: Say properly la next time. What cheap-skate!

At this moment, what should you do? You can use what I taught you in the previous post. Next time if you see my dad, you can walk up to him and say
"Uncle, lei dou sap ha-sap ha geh", because he was hehehe-ing to himself.

Hahaha, back to study, bye!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home