Friday, November 24, 2006

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Woke up around 6.30 in the evening, chatted with Eng Hoe through MSN, and he said he wanna bring me to Hartamas to see hot chicks. So I went to take a shower.

After finished bathing, I thought to myself, wahhh going to see hot chicks later, better gurgle some Listerine first.

Note: I'm still naked.

I dunno what flavour is that.

So, as usual, I just poured it into my mouth from the bottle, but today I over poured it, and the Listerine flowed to my little brother. At first, I thought it was ok since I'm not feeling anything. Then, after few seconds, I felt a lil cold elsewhere but my little brother there felt hot.

Ahhh, wtf! (To make it real, I took this picture in the toilet) Hahahah!

Uuuhhh aahhhh uuuhhhh aaaaahhhh uuuhhhh ahhhhhH! It's gettin' hot in here!!

Water is my hero of the day!

I quickly shower my little brother with some divine love (water).

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (The sound when you've finish masturbating), feeling way better now! Chi Wei, please do not act innocent, go try it!

After I've finished everything in the bathroom and got out from the bathroom, Eng Hoe told me the plan is cancelled. Stupid faggot.

Have a nice day larrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home