Monday, October 30, 2006

The Conversation.

We were in the car.

Me: I wonder will our kids become good friends like us.

Hoe: Diu, if I getting married in 5 years and you getting married in 10 years, kids also different age, susah!


Bubu: Can one. hoe's one is a son, my one daughter, then they get together then can one!


Me: Hoe, next time I'm gonna tell ur kids all ur bad things! I can bet you will sure tell your kids, "sleep early wake up early, good for health"


Hoe: Hahaha diu!


Me: Hahaha I wonder how would it looks like if bubu's son will be taller than him when he's only 7? Makai, hahahahah!


Hoe: Hahahaha! really sohai already then.


Bubu: Cannot be!


Me: Can! use my theory la! Find a short girl then kahwin, because short (negative) + short (negative) = tall (son)!


Hoe: Gou liao arh adrian!


Another short update, got to study now! Bye

Have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home