Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why?

I've been questioning myself for few days. Why am I always categorized under "funny" by girls I met.

"Adrian, you're funny laahhhh"
"Damn funny lahh you"
"Stop making me laugh"

Now after millenium, funny guy very laku meh harrrr? Girls now prefer funny guy more than handsome guy mehhhh? Harrr? No right?

Adrienna, you want me meh?
Susan, how about you?
Mei Yii, you lehh?
Stephaine, want me or not harrr?
Ken, want me?
Chi Wei, how?
Eng Hoe, accept me laahh?

Hahaha, I really have so many jokes to make you all laugh? Or am I just being lame? Hmmm.

From now onwards, I shall be very serious but if im serious + not handsome = lagi no girls want me.

Ooo on a happier side, Chinese New Year is coming soon, less than 1 month time. Wooohoooo! Gamble, food, laugh, money, gamble, food, laugh, money, gamble, food, laugh, money!

I even got this from Disneyland so that I can train harder, now I'm learing how to swap cards without people noticing it.


Mickey on cards!

Ways to enchance ur luck during gambling sessions.
1. Wear red underwear while gambling.

2. Wear top and bottom with more pockets, for Chinese they believe that if you wear that, you will return home with your pockets filled with $$

3. Consume some chocolates before the gambling session starts. God of gambler mahh, hahah!

4. Place a mandirin orange above your bets.

5. For chinese, go pai san before it starts. For christian, go pray before it starts. For muslim, berdosa tau? For others, just sit down and play.

6. Dont read books during the whole 15 days of Chinese New Year, because in mandirin or cantonese, it means du shu/duk shu! Shu sei lei!

7. Come and kalah abit to me. =)

8. Have a nice day! Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home