Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lonely Valentino.

15 mins more until this sad day ends!

As usual, Uni from 8-3 again! just that today was 3 lectures and 1 hour break!

I was all good for the first 2 lectures, but not the third one from 1-3. I was so sleepy and I don't understand a single shit. Luckily during the lecture's break, Chris saved the day! He bought his PSP to Uni today. I was playing Bomberman and Ken was sleeping. I guess I was too noisy =\

Adrian: Wahhhhh diu lor, the flame so long! Wah wah why that fucker can throw the bomb from outside one. Yes yes yes! Die die die!
Ken: Yohhhh, why play until so noisy one!
Adrian: Sorry sorry, too excited!
Ken: People play bomberman, you play bomberman but the noisiest is you jor!!
Adrian: Hehehe. Sorry arh!

So I was too noisy during the break, that is why he slept so well when the lecture resumed.

Paid 10k fees to sleep one!
My dearie sweetie pie! XD! Haywire at the back!

Yunn, I bet he was not dreaming of you! Hahaha. Nice undie (Black + Grey)

I still remember earlier just now, I was in a MSN chatroom with Chris, Ken, Hole and Foo.

Adrian: Faster send me the pictures
Ken: What picture what picture.
Chris: XD
Adrian: Nolarh, just a few cool pictures of me! Hehe
Ken: Diuuuuu.
Adrian: Hahaha

(Ken, these are the pictures I wanted from Chris, not my cool pics)

So I came back home and slept from 5-9! What a sleep, lol! I guess I sleep better on Valentine's Day.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home