Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy But Sad.

Yeah, Chinese New Year is coming, and obviously everyone is anticipating it.

But before this season arrives, it means my family has to start cleaning the house, bergotong-royong lah what else.

Because I don't have a maid, that's why I am asked to wipe all the walls in my house. Now I understand the pain of millions of china man when they are forced to build the Great Wall of China. I'm not building the wall you see but I'm wiping and I can feel the length of my house's walls are like the Great Wall of China, hahahaha! Fortunately, many of them died while building the Wall but I didnt.

While I was wiping the walls in my room just now, I climbed up the ladder and started wiping the wall but I didnt know the fan was not off. At one point, I can feel the propeller of the fan is cutting at the back of my hair, if I lean back for like another 0.5cm, I might be lying on the bed of a hospital right now. The speed of the fan was at 4. HOLY.

Ok, this post is my 100th post, woohooo! *cheer*

Alright, taking a rest for now. Update later.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home