Monday, March 12, 2007

It's all about..

Love and dicks.

Before I continue writing, 300 is a must watch movie, I damn like it! Hahahah SPARTAN! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL! I don't wanna spoil the movie any further, just watch it ;)

So we had Macro lecture replacement today from 3 to 5 in the afternoon, as usual wasn't really paying attention. Guess what I found in the the lecture hall.

Hmmm, I was wondering, what could this be?

But when I moved a little bit closer. I got the answer =X

Then Angel found this,

That girl who wrote that must be thinking shes in some disney movie. Magical moment -_-
A whole new world ~ a new fantastic point of view ~

Where is the love?

Hmmm, let me show u another dick.

I'm sorry, dick head I mean, LOL He will never pay attention.

It's been awhile since I last posted my doggiesss! Hehehe, here are some pictures of them taken by my K800i.






Buddy!






Russell!

Alright going off for dinnner now, that's all for today! Bye

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home