Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TGIF again.

Lately sudah kaya.

Dinner with Chris, Ken, WengFoo, Edward, ChiWei @ TGIF. A place where my friend, Susan hates the most because she's working over there in Melbourne. She will complain alot about TGIF everytime she comes online and you can see her MSN's personal message changing and changing, hahaha! How I wish she serves us!

So, it was a bachelors night out. Actually no hot girl friends to go out with, that's why always use bachelors night out as an excuse XD.

Sadly, I have only 2 pictures, very lazy to take!

While ordering.

Edward: Give me a Jack Daniel's steak and a Sprite
Waiter: How would you like it to be served?
Edward: What do you all have?
Waiter: Well done, medium done.
Edward: Errr.
Me: Raw
All: Hahahaha!

Ken's Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp

Ken: Wtf, the serving is so small.
All: Hahaha
Ken: Adrian, pass me your phone, I wanna take picture of it.

So the bill was RM 300.95 *pufffffffffffffffffffttttt*

Alright, its late.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home