Monday, June 25, 2007

Balakong later?

Had my lunch with my brothers on Sunday afternoon. I woke up at 12 only to found that my brother and my mum drove the car out, so I had to call up Albert to pick me up. FYI, I was supposed to pick them up.

We settled ourselves at Sunway Pyramid Hartz chicken buffet, nott really a place that you wanna go back for the second time. I hesitated when Chun Hoong first told me but their second choice was steamboat (and I'm bored of steamboat) and since majority wins, nvm lorh!

Ch: Adrian what you doing, why one plate got two different chicken, one plate each la and take more, sure can finish one.
Me: -_-


You will never rugi going out eating buffet with them.

My canadian freestyle rapper and Wing Gor.


The mess.

L to R: WinHan, YongWing, YeeLiang, Cheh Wei and Chun Hoong. Albert was in the toilet.

After the lunch, we chatted and walked around the shopping complex and off we went home. Before leaving, I had a picture with my friend!

Andy Lau! Liu De Wah! Lao Dak Wah!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home