Sunday, July 01, 2007

Transformers rawwkkkkkks!

Seriously, Transformers is one good shit! Must watch!

It all happened on saturday.

Yes and I finally have something to blog about =D.

Had dimsum for lunch with Chris, Foo and my brother at Cheras, the food was okay but too far lar for pee jay guys like us.

Ate till halfway baru remember need to take picture to blog, no picture of faces, sorry!

Then at night, it was my grandma's 95th hari jadi, mother's mother to be more specific.

Foo, getting a lil frustrated cause I took too long to take this picture, hand oily ma!

The crowd.

Father talking to my cousin and that is my nephew.

Chit chatting.

People.

Foo with grandma.

Heheh. Why got white dot there one!

This time with foo's brother, hong!

Niece and nephew.

Bro and mun with grandma.

My family.

Come come take picture!

Bubu.


Leaving..

Hahah that means i'm leaving too. I just realized lama aku tak tulis emo post, time to write one soon, soon! Hahah.

Okay dota dulu.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home