Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fireworks? Wtf.

Currently the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition is the most happening thing in Putrajaya.

So Enghoe, Foo, Foo's brother and I went to have a look just then. Arrived around 9:45. It was supposed to start at 10.

So there we were, enjoying the fireworks! I shall let the fireworks do the talking. It was team global that performed tonight.











Everyone brought tripod along to shoot nice pictures, and I brought this stupid short tripod that wasn't long enough to reach the ground if i were to stand and take pictures. Let it say, if I use the tripod, I can only probably take pictures like grass, ants and legs.

Foo: Woohhhhh look at ppl's tripod la, learn la, yours? short douuuu.
Me: Diuu lorh, better keep inside pocket.
Foo: Hahahahahaha!

And I had an brilliant idea but sorry for those blur pictures, hand were shaking (tfk too much) partly was because of this. I have this very unique thing that everyone there was so envy of me

Human duopod! Jealous leh!?

Me: Diuuu, stop shaking, stand still
Foo: Diu ni!
Me: Okok, don't breathe!
Foo: Diu ni!

Fuck, that whole fireworks thingy was like 5-10 mins?!?!?!?! Paid RM 10.40 to and fro for that maximum 10 minutes fireworks? You gotta be kidddingggggggggg. Luckily Angel and Yee Yen didn't come along.

Two nights ago, we purposely went to Putrajaya to explore around. (Which I believe you can read about that post in foo's blog) But anyhow, here are some pictures I took






That 2 faggots

Who wanna go see see fireworks! =D

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home