Thursday, July 26, 2007

Realization.

I believe that you all have read xiaxue's blog on the top seven something something lah. Then this afternoon, when I was hanging around in my room, I came to realize that how come I spend most of the time in my room and not any part else of my house compared to last time where I spent mostly in the living room or the dining area.

So, here is my top *I dont know how many* reasons why I stay in my room so often.

1. This stupid set of furniture that my parents got it some years back.

Antiques

Seriously, I don't know why my parents will spend like over 10k to get this furniture. It's so uncomfortable sitting on it. For all I know, I can't sit there for more than half an hour. Previously, it was some cushion and I can still have my nap there in the afternoon but not anymore! I would rather sleep on my bed with the aircond on now! Antiques are so not gonna appear in my house in the future.

Worse comes to worst, I'll suggest my mum to buy mamak chairs instead of this!

A conversation years back,

Me: Mum, why you spend so much to buy this stupid set of antiques.
Mum: Good ma, at least when we have guests during chinese new year, after sitting on it for a period of time, backside pain and they will leave lah, so no need layan so long.

Me: What kind of reason is this!

Mum: Hehe.



And eventually, my dad got a little bit dulan with the antiques also, then he went and bought this ikea chair, complaining that the antiques had cause them alot of backache. Notice why the chair is wearing a shirt? That's because even my dogs enjoy taking their nap there instead of the antiques!

Now you know why huh?

2. Just see.

Golf. -_-

How can you tahan when you have a father who hogs the tv for hours and all he watches is golf. Especially when Astro came out with this new channel, 24 hours all on gold, omg! The bliss on his face was bliss-er than when he married my mum back then. Really asstro man, even my mum cant tahan him.

For example,

8pm, walked down to the living room,
Me: Change channel lahh.
Dad: Shut up. XD

8.30pm, walked down to the living room,
Me: Change channel lahh.
Dad: Shut up. XD

9pm,
Mum: Change channel lah.
Dad: Awhile more lerr.
Me: Dare not say shut up lehhhhh. XD

Now you know why huh?

3. My mother's way to communicate with her sons is NAGGING, lol! Of course I choose to stay in my room right? Okay, I'm just joking.

Acturrrleee (If you got listen to Hitz.fm then you will get what I mean), I still have alot of reason but the top 3 basically wraps up everything and another reason is I can't wait to show you this.

This happened somewhere July, 2006. When I wrote this on ms word just so that I won't keep repeating myself to my friends.

From the author of Da Vincci Code, I now present you Steven Gohberg with his new production “Where Fate Found at Murni”

Cast :
Andrea – some girl
Adrian Goh – me
Weng Foo – bubu
Pinky
Anonymous

Heres the story,

Bubu was with 3 of them, when I was on my way back from cheras to tidur, so he called me up and asked me to save him from these girls. After lying to him that im not going, well, a good cousin will always turn up like how superman save louis lane, but this is a guy guy version, very gay I understand. So when I reached there, they were happily laughing. So this pinky seemed to be very interested with bubu’s petite size, so when I sat down, I started teasing both of them like nobody’s business. After awhile, I came to know that this Andrea wanted to fetch the Anonymous back and Pinky refused to return home so early, because she wanted to stay and know more about bubu. So Pinky kept playing with bubu’s cap because she wanted him to show her exactly how he looks like without wearing the cap, so in between, there was a lot of physical sparks. Then, Pinky kept asking me to follow Andrea and come back to murni later but I refused too because I was really tired. After the two left, we kept questioning Pinky why she doesn’t wanna follow her, can save petrol right? So at one point, she got really fed up with our consistent questionings and my teasing, so she stood up and “Hmphh, and said fine quite loudly” then she left murni to Andrea’s car. Then bubu and I said “YESSSS LA FINALLY THEY’RE GONE FOR GOOD” because we were very irritated by her.

After awhile, when bubu was in my car, Pinky sms him saying –
Whey, next time if go out with you and with Adrian, then no need la, cause I wanna talk to you only, and wanna know more about you”

Few minutes later, a sms again, saying –
Btw, when you reach home you msg me k?

Where to find this kind of almost close to extinction mia perempuan.

Brough to you by Adrian's Entertainment Group!

You can choose to ignore this story if you don't understand a single shit because it really need some time to explain everything.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home