Friday, July 27, 2007

Malaysia's next top model!

I wanna start selling clothes through my blog too!

#1 item: red colour baby T.

Model: aG

Fucking tight laaaa!

Yeng lehh. So difficult to breath after wearing it. It's like double effect, once I inhale, my chest grew bigger, when I exhale, my tummy was so obvious!

Super tight laaa!

Size: It was suppose to be a baby-t but now it is probably a M size after I wore and stretched it.
Price: Rm 999

Okay, actually the real story behind is, I went to my mum's office after my class, hoping to grab a few shirts back home to wear. Foo, foo's brother, my brother, my mum and foo's dad were there too. My mum asked me to try the baby-t just so that everyone can laugh and indeed everyone laughed like hell.

So, I was just joking on selling it. Anyway, who will buy right? Lol.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home