Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My birthday!

Okay, so here is how it went on my bday!

Few lousy friends came down to have lunch with me at Ikea. Ken, Chris, Chi Wei and Foo to be more specific. Okay la, they are my good friends but still if not because of the observation they we have to do at ikea for our IMR assignment, I bet they wouldn't come down all the way to have lunch with me, hahaha! Okay la, they spent me lunch, cheap lunch! Haha.

So around 3:30, I had dental appointment! A dental appointment on my birthday! What the heck, but it was totally worth it! I became handsome-r, I no longer have yellow teeth! The dentist filled up 4 holes and scale my two front teeth. For your information, I have yellower teeth all the while in my life. Everyone will mistaken me that I smoke.

A conversation with a sales girl back then,
M: yah what can I do for you?
F: Err, mister I wanna ask u blablablabla.
M: Oo errr I don't know la, I'm in a rush.
F: O yeah, mister you smoke ar?
M:.......................................... No, damn it!

Ok, so now I'm finally so leng chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Hahaha. I talk and smile confidently now! So, girls got regret not choosing me or not? Well, not too late! Hahahahaha, enough of the nonsense.

At night, I had a simple dinner with my family, Foo and his brother tagged along because their parents went to China for holidays so come and join only la. We had steamboat! Simple yet heartwarming.

Later at night, some of them didn't oi me anymore in MSN after they knew my teeth are whiter. For example, Ken.

xK | faiLure: doin wat leng zai

aG: preparing myself for a date tmr later

aG: xD

xK | faiLure: SERIOUS

xK | faiLure: SO FAST GOT EFFECT?

xK | faiLure: xD

aG: AS EFFECTIVE AS THE RED CARPET

aG: XD

aG: lunch with stephaine only

xK | faiLure: back from uk?

aG: err long time ago

aG: since june

xK | faiLure: b4 lecture?

aG: err skipping lecture xD

xK | faiLure: FUHH

aG: no joke

aG: now famous dee

aG: xD

aG: talk also more confident already

xK | faiLure: i oso go 1st

xK | faiLure: ciaoz sin tmr no date

xK | faiLure: but got class

aG: okok, ciao

So, whats with the red carpet. According to some fortuneteller, if you put a red carpet beside/in front of your bed, it will increase your love luck.

As mentioned earlier, on the next day, I went on a date with her. Hahaha, actually she is spending me lunch, so just joking about the dating. She is so in love with this guy okay, how could I possibly have the chance! Furthermore, my teeth only got whiter, my body still stay same shape! So this is how it went, my 20th first date.

She picked me up around 12:30, both of us were already growling! Hungry betul ni.

A: Steph, make a u-turn at the traffic light.
S: Okok, *U-turning*
A: Ahhhhhhhh kancil kancil
S: Ahhhh oi oi oi
A: Scaryyyyyyyyyyy *grabbed so hard onto the seat belt, with my eyes closed*

Anyway, it was totally that stupid old uncle who was driving the kancil's fault. Mata already blur blur cannot see, still wanna wear sunglasses. Blur+black=blurblack, you see shit!

This is so embarrassing but I honestly told her that I only got RM 10 in my wallet! My mum forgot to leave the money on my table! How can! Where can! And also I paid Rm 560 for my dental fees, where to find extra cash in my wallet! Luckily she was spending so nvm lahhh, but if I were to date another girl, super potong man! Maybe platinum will save me, hehe!

We ended up dining at one utama's delicious! Yummy, I had nasi kerabu with ayam percik if I'm not wrong and she had errrrrrrrrrrrrr some chicken salad, don't know what is it called. Then we gossiped all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babehhhhh! Thanks again for the lunch! =)

Oo yeah, before that, she passed me a birthday card and some souvenirs when she went to Spain & Greece. Thank you sooooooo muchiee! I will show u all later.

Then she went on to Watson to buy her accessories and chat chat chat chat chat laugh laugh laugh laugh all the way. I had fun! Do you? Hahahaha, she shopped a lil, went to other places to shop again, of course I tagged along, kalau tidak, jalan balik rumah meh! I'm not bored ok!

We had ice cream at McD afterthat, Ok this one I can belanja! Talk cock again there and then. And you know what! When we were on our way there, my mum called. It was 4 something then.

A: Yes, apahal.
M: Where are you? Not at home ar?
A: Nola, I'm dating a girl, hahahahah
M: Hahahahahaahhahaah so fast? Got whiter teeth already then so effective?
A: Hahahahah yeah!

She then went on laughing for like few minutes while me on the other side of the phone waited her to finish laughing and tell me what is the purpose of she calling?

M: Nolar, I... hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha *inhale* hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahh
A: Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt

*Tooot tooot toooot toooot*

After McD, she sent me home! AND STEPHAINE, HOW CAN WE FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES! I WANNA CAMWHORE WITH MY BRAND NEW WHITE TEETH!

So, time for pictures!

The card she made for me!

S: I don't make card one you know! I'll buy one. This is the first time I do
A: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh so honoured!

Thanks again.

The souvenir from Greece, come take a closer look!

According to her right, this is an extremely breathtaking island that she went, and the reason why she bought me this is because she want me to imagine what is it like over there! Lol.

The 18 SX playing card that she got for me from Greece. Just incase you're curious how is it like inside. I've taken out 4 aces and took picture of them, check it out!

Oo diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

She got me another souvenir from Barcelona but I lazy to go down take picture la, haha! All in all, thanks again!

And I need to go off now to do my assignment! At 3:33 am! WHAT THE FUCK!

Last but not least, thanks everyone for the wishes! I love you! Bullshit.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home