Friday, November 16, 2007

Holiday is coming to town.

So about my little secret..

Interested? Let me start telling you all..

Deepavali has come and gone. Hmmm what's my point. What I am trying to say is that this little secret of mine has got something to do with dark people or even black! It can be an object too, as long as it is black in colour. I kinda had this mentality telling me that dark/black means bad, I'm afraid of them.

I'm not trying to be racist here okayyy, just continue reading and you will know.

Long long time ago, I have this takuthitamphobia. I don't know, it will just freak me out. When my mum brought me over to my aunty's house for a hair cut. Imagine when she started cutting my hair and the hair dropped on my hair or any part of my body that can be seen. Omg, I will start to cry and freak out like nobody business, everyone has to start holding me on, pressed on my shoulder so that I could sit tight, not moving because I might end up getting some holes.

Then, my cousins had to start performing cheap magic tricks in front of me to disperse my attention while my aunty cut my hair from the back and at the side, my mum and brother will start calming me down with their hands busy flapping away those hairs. I tell you, my aunty had a hardest time getting my hair cut.

Just when everything looked fine, my uncle walked out to chat along with the others. He has got mustache and bushy beard. Omggg, I went all crying again. Everyone was like, "go back in la you"

Back then, I don't talk much, everyone thought I was a mute comparing to a parrot I am now. I still remembering when my family organized a birthday party for me, they invited some Indian friends over too. It was my birthday and I thought to myself, it would be damn embarrassing if I misbehave in front of them. So, I isolated myself, sitting on a stool around a corner. Everyone thought and afraid that I might be a spastic child when I grow up.

Even my mum was like "si lo, bu zhi dao shi bu shi bu hui jiang hua liao" meaning "die lo, don't know whether my son can talk or not"

Very supportive, mummy, thanks! -__-

Therefore, back then I hated Indians because of this reason, I hated to go out, afraid to see Indians. You all can start laughing at me. Yes, damn sissy la.

But that was when I was around kindergarten age la ok! Stop laughing! Now, Indians also I whack! Just kidding la! Just that now I can talk alot even if I'm in front of an Indian,

Or even someone as bushy as him, and as dai dam as him, Saddam he is!

Promise to keep secret k?

Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

Er.... what if you marry someone and later realize she grows a lot of hair?????

hahhahahahahhahah....

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home