Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pimples Are Painful.

Yes, as what the title told you, i have one right under my nose or infact, inside! Everytime when i wanna rub/blow my nose, its farking painful and irritating.

A major news, my brother left to Liverpool to continue his studies. Well, it's good to be alone, at least I have more freedoms, it's sad because the whole family will miss him. Anyway, all the best there. Three years are damn freaking long but time flies, on a brighter note.

It's the UTS semester's period again, mid-term exams are coming soon, assignments = DOTA = Do Our Troublesome Assigment, role-play dues next week and I can still happily enjoy myself everyday.

Animals are damn senang, like my dog, now lying on my bed happily licking his foot, once in awhile recieves a few slaps from me, then can sleep until morning, then wake up, bark, kencing, jump back to the ikea's chair, sleep again!

Ok, im very sleepy now, have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home