Saturday, September 30, 2006

Automatic or Manual?

I don't know whether this issue is old or not but when I thought back of it, I felt like WTF. When I was driving back home from Cheras just now, with my hand laid on the gear box, I reminisced back one scene.

*A girl friend hopped into my car, and there were a few friends in my car too"

Girl: Hey, why auto one? Pussy lar.

Me: Wtf, what's wrong with driving auto? -_-
Girl: Manual yeng mah, auto damn pussy!
Me: Meh hai orh, the door is free for you to open and leave.

Cut the conversation, but for some girls out there, what's wrong with guys driving auto? It's not like I dont want to drive a manual and my dad is not a millionaire where I can ask for a manual car, do I have a choice? If you girls think guys driving manual are yeng, I think you better go and find some rally racers or F1 racers, they change gear until damn lan yeng one, somemore some cars no reverse gear! They can make you girls go crazy with their 360 degree turn!

Lazy to blog already, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home