Saturday, September 23, 2006

Star On Stage Part 1.

Angel participated in the Star On Stage contest, last night was the final. I still remember 2 weeks back, Angel asked me to go and support her, but I doubted that I will go. Not until last tuesday, Chi Wei showed us the ticket and told us we have to go, so I have no choice but to get my ass up from my nap and drove all the way there around 6 in the evening.

The night was horrible. Contestants were cracking up their voice to sing at their best. To me, it was just like Malaysian Idol Kuala Lumper audition, where you can find some bloppers there. Luckily Angel saved the night, few contestant were quite good too. Basically, Ken, ChiWei, Christopher, WengFoo and I just laughed all the way until the end. If you're moody/sad/etc and if you need some laugh, just come and join us. Oh yah, Congratulation Angel, you're finally the champion!

Ok, less nonsense, pictures!

The lousy crowd

The winner and her friends.

Can you see that guy in jacket? He was the worst MC ever. Don't believe? You can ask Ken, Chris or ChiWei. Come to me, I can imitate how he talks!

Another "winner" standing beside the winner!

Journalist of the night, from CCB, hou chi hai gam yong

Posing.


We camwhore too!

Like Jay's latest album's poster. It was Chris's idea!

The legendary God of song at his best!

The following pictures, please see at your own risk. If you can take it, compare and guess who was the winner. Thanks.






Three words for five of us. WHAT THE FUCK. I'll update more when Suat May sends me the rest of the pictures, till then, bye!


Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. Thank you Adrian.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home