Monday, September 18, 2006

How It Feels To Be Young?

I remember during my primary school period of time, I have no worries at all on education, sports, parents and more. Most importantly at that time, what I only how to swear or saying all the bad words were probably "死老子 si lao zi" or " 他妈的 ta ma de". At that time, if I say anything worse than that, I'll be in deep shit, I guess, hahah! I was just so innocent at that time.

Now, if you ask me to swear, and say out all the bad words. I can. You want example? Don't think! Ok, I know I'm bad, shall cut down, hopefully! Ken, EngHoe, WengFoo, ChunHoong, Albert and others, please stop swearing infront of me, if not, I will swear to you! Ok enough.

The main reason why I'm blogging now is about my neighbour's son. A standard 3/4 kid, I think! So few days back, I was outside my house, washing my cars! Suddenly, from my neighbour's direction, the mum and the kid started quarrelling, well normally it is very normal for them to quarrel, but this time they were really serious! A minute later, BITCH was what I heard from the kid's mouth, and the mother's reaction was like nothing. Can you believe it, a nine/ten years old kid scolded her mum bitch? Other countries, I can believe but in Malaysia? NO! Sigh, kids nowadays!

Right now, I can only think of one song, Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas

Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images, it's the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
Part of the song.

Are dogs' mouths really cleaner than humans'?

According to ABC news, this is basically an urban legend. However, unlike the one about the psycho killer with the hook, this story has a grain of truth. Although the mouth of a typical dog is full of bacteria, it's "species specific." So, if a dog were to lick a person, most of the germs wouldn't transfer. "Bottom line -- you're more likely to get a serious illness from kissing a person than kissing a dog." The myth may have stemmed from the way pups lick their wounds. A dog's tongue gets rid of dead tissue so wounds heal faster. Perhaps folks concluded that dog saliva is "healthy." Hardly the case, but you shouldn't be afraid of licks. They might be gross, but they're not dangerous.
Powered by Yahoo

So, all the dog's owner out there, go and let your dog flood your whole face with his/her saliva!

Have a nice day!

Adrian Goh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home