Friday, September 29, 2006

Speechless.

I always thought the cheerleaders are pretty, just because someone is a cheerleader. Not until last night when I went McD's drive thru. When the food was ready to be collected, I saw this really gigantic cheerleader walked pass my car with another two pretty cheerleaders. The situation was like both my hand were out to collect the food but my head was facing infront and shouting WTF, even the fella who was passing me the food saw the girl and shook his head, hahahah!

What is the symptom of blogging too much?
Few nights ago while I was playing DOTA with Hoe and Christopher, and this two fucker's hero's movement speed were slower than mine and I was chasing the opponent's hero.
"EngHoe, dont blog my way"
Chris: Blog? You blog too much already is it?
Enghoe: HAHAHAHAH XD.

Ciao la, really no appetite to blog after last night's disaster! Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home