Thursday, September 14, 2006

Unfair?

I used to be quite fit, well at least I know Im not as fat as now, I used to take up alot of sports few years back, badminton, pingpong, basketball, soccer, swimming and more, not until when I first dislocated my right shoulder. Honestly, I didnt know that was what we called "dislocate" until I experienced it, "Oooh this is how dislocation feels like". The feeling was just really pain at first then numb and people can see my face turning pale. Then, I got it located back by a Sifu.

People say, once bitten twice shy. Too bad I dont learn from that incident, after few weeks of rest, I thought my shoulder was all good, then I started playing back basketball, then it dislocated again, I played again, it dislocated again, more or less this routine happened about 5 to 6 times, until even my dad knows how to relocate it back for me. It sounds something like when you throw a stone into the water, "douuuuuup" when you relocate it back. This is what you call don't know how many times bitten no shy.

One fine day, hang on hang on, you see, normally I dislocate, my shoulder will just dropped out, but this fine day, around 7 in the evening, when I woke up, trying to lift my body up with my right arm, suddenly, ouchhhh, this pain doubled up! I tried to locate it back myself, my dad tried, even the Sifu with 5 person grabbing me can't locate my shoulder back, so we have no choice, but to drive to SJMC, the doctor told us that it was a serious case of dislocation, not a normal one!

By then, I started to think that why are all these happening on me? Why not someone else? Why me? I really love sports but I know with this disaster, I have to cut down alot of sports, really unfair! Fast forward, so the doctor asked me to undergo an operation so that they can drill in 2 screws to prevent my shoulder from dislocating. You see sometimes its not about unfair or not. After the operation around 4.30 in the afternoon but I continued sleeping until the clock hit 9 something, I was lying on the bed in the ward, holding my cell, thinking that why there is no one that care for me, at least a call right? At the moment, I least expected, my cell suddenly rang, someone called. It was that person I wanted to most. I know operation this word sounds horrible to all of you, but to me, because this operation, I know that someone really care! I teared when I hang up.

Few bastards came to visit me too with a comb of banana and they were enjoying the bananas with my dad, happily laughing without knowing that I was starving at that time, and really striving to reach that banana but I was too lethargic to do so and I cant even talk nicely, aren't the banana for me? You know how weak is a person after operation right?

Yes, some called me Terminator, some called me Robocop after the operation, sigh! I really missed those day, when I really enjoy playing basketball, now I can only shoot some balls and play some non-violent matches. I really envy all of you that can play all those sports that you all wanted, sigh!

Unfair? It doesn't matter afterall, life goes on! Cheers. Sometimes life is just unfair, but we all have to deal with it. Suicide or avoidance can't help. For those girls that think they are not pretty enough or ugly, don't worry, you know you're pretty when you believe! For those who suffers in the third world countries, don't worry, help is on the way. For those who suffering from deadly disease, cancer, stay strong and be tough! For the unlucky ones, I'm sorry! Remember, there is always someone worse to foot your pain!

My scar, 5 inches long.

Things aren't always so unfair/unlucky, I'm a lefty afterall =)
Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home