Saturday, October 28, 2006

Injuries!

Last night was a bad night!

The gang (David = Adrian, Ken, Chris, Eng Hoe, Albert, Cheh Wei, Ming Shing, Weng Foo, Foo's Brother = Hong, Joon Hong = Ken's friend) went to play futsal at megah!


So why am I called David, thats the name that Eng Hoe and Chris gave it to me after my haircut! They said I look like beckham!

First hour was just pure laughters, everyone was just laughing at each other on those mistakes they had done!

Second hour, My leg cramped! I guess I was to excited, then when I was running, suddenly "CRUCGGG, wahhhh why my right leg harden already."

Me: Birdddd, tolong help me pushhhhh.
Bert: Wahh wahhhh deng tit lei deng tit lei.
Foo: Help u massage awhile la.
Me: Bird, slowly let go and see
Bert: Okok
Me: *5 seconds later* Wahhh mahai mahai, cramp again, pushhhh whey!
Foo: Hailat!

Then I crippled to the wooden chair outside the court! Minutes later, Hong's toe was injured. Minutes later again, Chris's leg slightly cramped. Minutes later, Eng Hoe's handsome face kena ball biscuit. Ball biscuit means the ball kena the face.

After futsal, went Megah's food court, Ming Tien for dinner! After eating, laughing, teasing, off we went back home!

Alright, I'll update later, need to go Times Square now! Bye.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home