Wednesday, November 29, 2006

@!$#%$&*!#$*^%!*@#%!@!

Trip to pasar pagi never felt so good before!

Previously, all my visits to pasar pagi were lousy, probably because I was forced to wake up 8 in the morning and drive my mum to the market.

This morning, I willingly fetched my mum to the market because I was up as early as 7.15 and thanks to the stupid faggot, keep msn-ing for songs, that's why I cant go back to sleep.

As usual, the market was packed with aunties pilibala overthere bargaining.

Aunties: How much? How much? Faster la, I wanna go for work one arh.
Seller: 3.50, fresh one.
Aunties: Cheaper lar, everytime also I buy from you one, cheaper larr.
Seller: Cheaper? I dont need to earn already.
Aunties: K la k la RM 3 ok?
Seller: ...

So, basically I just stood there learning women's power of bargaining while waiting for my mum to grab a lil bit of this, a lil bit of that. Suddenly I saw this really hot chick passed by my sight. She stood there too while waiting for her mum, her face was fulled with the expression of disgusted!

"Why market so dirty one" eeeeeeeee
"Why the road so many potholes one, filled with dirty water one" eeeeeeeeee
"Ooo gosh, the way they chop the pork" eeeeeeee
"Why got beggar one" eeeeeeeeee

Hahahahahaahahahah!

I think she is back on holidays then accompany her mother to the market because the way she talked to her mum, the accent.

So, she did notice that I was looking at her, then I smiled at her, she smiled back, a few times!
!@#^*&^%@!#&;!%@#&*!@%#*&@%!#*&@%!#*&@!%#@&!#.

"Must get phone number, must get phone number!"

*She smiled again and turned to the other direction and walked off*

Awwwwwwwww.!@#&!^&a@%#*&!@%#*&!@%#&*@!#%. WHAT THE! Anyway, I still feel good!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home