Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wet Wednesday!

Sometimes, 3 lectures in a day can really kill you, but it doesn't matter if you have something to laugh about.

During my finance lecture.

This fella Mike (my lecturer) can be really out of his mind at times. Sometimes he doesn't even know what he is talking and yet he can start laughing. Just this morning, while he was conducting the lecture,

Mike: ..shareholders may sell off rights entitlements if the issue is renounceable..
Us: Uh huh, uh huh.
Mike: Let say I renounce my wife. Eh wait, cannot use this example, a very bad example, always teach u all bad things. Hehehehehe
Us: ......................

Later, he went on and shared his smoking experiences in United States with us.

Macroeconomics lecture was ok, didn't quite get what Tony Long was trying to say, wasn't paying attention.

Marketing lecture was the bomb, super duper ultra boring! -_- I should have listened to them and visit the cafe main DotA rather than attending the lecture.

Haywires

Look at these 2 fella here. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them but nvm! Apparently, our marketing lecturer was trying run a video for us using the comp but the audio input wasn't plug correctly and while she was trying to fix it, this 2 fella were really afraid that the volume was going to burst out loud. Come on lah, don't be such a sissy. To be honest, they are really haywire, I'm serious. For those of you who watch the Prison Break, both of them are just like the Charles Patoshik. Hahahahah, ok I shouldn't be that mean. I'm sorry.

LOL.

A random picture!

My journey back home was bad! Rain + Jam + Lousy drivers = A Bad Day.





It was all cool because it was really windy and chilling after the rain.

I was playing with my K800i's application, The WarpFace and this is the result of my face!



LAUGH ALL YOU WANT, BITCH!

Malas nak blog lagi.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home