Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's been awhile

since I last had such nice dinner at home with my cousin's family.

Today is the day. Mum and my aunty were busy preparing after they got back from work, and not long after my cousin arrived.


Yummy ~

However, there is a bad sign for having such sumptuous dinner at home, it means that there will be like pure vegetables dishes for the next few days, when I'm a carnivorous and which I hopefully hope that I won't settle my dinner outside.

I won't blame my mum for not preparing such dinner because at times she gets really busy with her office work and by the time she got back home, it would be very late and tired enough for her to prepare, and worst of all, you have son like me that don't give a helping hand at all, hehe.

Well, I do grump once in a while when the dinner is lousy.

Me: Meee, how nice if everyday you cook like that, then I don't have to spend money outside already.
Mum: Can but you must help and learn how to cook.

Me: Errrrrr.


Speaking of cooking, I think I should start learning one day considering the fact that I can't impress girls with my physical appearance, perhaps I could impress them when they come over my house for a dinner, obviously blindfolded.

Then my cousin got my brother some cupcakes for his birthday. The theme was Doctor, Check it out.

Nice lehhh.

My nephews,

William the leader and Christopher the follower.

They came into my room and chilled but one of them farted soon after. When I asked,

Me: Horr, who farted? So smelly.

Both of them start blaming each other.

W: is you
C: is you
W: is you
C: is you
W: is you
C: is you
W: is you
C: is you
W: is you
C: is you

Until the smell faded away, then they stopped. Try guessing what Christopher said to me after 10 mins.

C: Okaylarr, I farted.

LOL!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home