Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ahem!

Where the fuck is all my blogging hype?

It's like every time when I login, getting ready to blog, after awhile I don't feel like writing anymore. How now brown cow?! Maybe its the holiday mood that makes me so so slumber, eat sleep play series go out eat sleep play series go out eat sleep play series go out yada yada yada and I start to ignore my blog, I don't even have the initiative to take pictures with my camera phone and blog!

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf cannot like thissss adrian goh wee yen!

Anyway you all should know the ongoing musi festival Live & Loud right? *Click*

I went to the Chinese All Stars concert with Hoe, Chris, Foo and Kath at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Park on Sunday. No pictures taken, lazy! Actually got la, a few only. Anyway, the concert is free! We got the tickets for free from someone else, wonder how would those felt if they have purchased their ticket when it first released. Its like, so many people got it for free! almost 3.75/4 of the crowd went for free! Can you believe it? 0.25/4 will only be there if it is not free! We stood so near to the stage! ---, This near, imagine that! ahahah

Here are the list of performers, Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) 张惠妹 • Michael Wong 光良 • Fish Leong 梁静茹 • Victor Wong 品冠 • Andrew Tan 陈势安 • Zhang Zhen Yue 张震岳 • Claire Kuo 郭静 • Vincy Chan 泳儿 • Kenny Kwan 关智斌Thor Luk • Dominique Choy • Huang Qi Shan and a few ke le feh

That concert lasted for 7 freaking hours from 4-11pm. As usual it started late, around 5:30. Let me tell you the first few performers just sucked, totally! Its a free standing concert but during their performances, it turned out to be a free seating concert on the grass expect for some lame supporters in front. These singers actually kept encouraging the crowd to stand up but you know I know what happened la.

The concert started to heat up when this new male singer from HK came out and sang quiet a few good songs and I thought he was good! Double thumbs up! Later we had Claire Kuo la, Guang Liang la, Pin Guan la, A-mei la, Zhang Zhen Yue and etc etc.

During Zhang Zhen Yue's performance, he didn't even talked much and everyone stood up and got so high about him! The crowd went all crazy I tell you! All crazy screaming, jumping! A-mei came out last with white top, black bra and short black skirt! Super freaking sexyyyyyy and she's already 35!

Bugger I tell you all something, you all must not bring Weng Foo to any concert! He's a stoner, he can just stand there for like 7 hours with his pei face! Seriously damn freaking pei one! -_-_-_-_-_- all the time! You can ask Chris or Enghoe if you don't believe me! I sounded like Rod Stewart after the concert and murni, we went!

Anyway, it's getting late! Blog some other time! Ciao

Have a nice day

2 Comments:

Blogger nsfern said...

Yeah I was offered 2 free tickets by someone for the same concert. I was told one ticket was priced at RM260++?? I wonder who are the sponsors? or is this a charity thing? But in the end i did not tak the tix coz was too lazy to go(otherwise I would have bump into you!).

3:42 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

yeah its 260! Its a music festival, not a charity thing, haha!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home