Sunday, August 27, 2006

Eason Rawkkkkkss!

Quick update.

Yeap, so today
is my birthday!

Last night I went to Eason's Get A Life concert. Eason came out around 8.25, at first it wasn't that entertaining but somewhere in the middle, I got high-ed, hahahah! Somewhere close to the end, that was when he started singing all the killing songs, seriously it was so damn freaking nice, you can ask WengFoo, he was with me! Honestly, Eason gave me the best birthday present with his stunning performance. Ooo yah, he's a joker, he made everyone laughs like mad.

But, but, butttttttt, the bestest present came in the morning at 11.03, a phone call. Many of you will think so what right? Hahah, but it made my day, "lei chui arh?"

Had lunch at 1u's chillis, food sucks! Probably the waiters thought these 3 guys must be cheap, all wearing short pants, slipppers and only PoloT, so it wasnt important to serve good food to us right, all cold cold, fuck you! Luckily, I ended that lunch with my HSBC platinum card in your face, don't give me that look! Sorry, because i just got the card, so i action abit!

At first, wasn't really wanna meet her because I heard she was working at Gurdian, but sigh, takkan nak jual mahal meh, so i gave it a shot. Anyway, hope that 500ml mineral water and the energy bar help!

Thats all for now, off to read my law, presentation on tuesday, GG.com!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home