Monday, September 11, 2006

Celebri-tits!

Don't ask me why, I just feel like blogging about this. What's wrong with celebrities nowadays, really wanna get on the papers so desperately? Or they want everyone else to discuss about them? Or are they lacking of fame?

Last time, it was all about Paris Hilton recording her own sex tape and put it on the net, all spreaded to others! But, after I've watched the sex tape and House Of Wax, Paris is not that flat afterall la, boleh tahan. Oo yah, i still remember a part of the conversations from the video.
Fucker: Come out, animal *she was in the toilet*

Fucked: *angry* You do not call me animal! Call me nicely *peeping out*

Fucker: Come on, show you what you got, bitch!

Fucked: I'm not coming out, dont be so rude, say I love you.

Fucker: Okok, fine, I love you.

Fucked: Awwww.

Now, Lindsay is slowly taking over her place, although Paris is still an issue but..

Lindsay o lindsay!

If my mother has a daughter like this, *just imagine*.

Hmmm, hey Lindsay, why don't you too go and record a sex tape with your fucker, I'm very fucking conlanfirm sure your boobs are bigger than Paris! I will support you! Peace.

Sigh, I dont wanna blog about it anymore, let us just enjoy a picture of Jessica Alba before I continue, hahahahh!

Hot Dog & Hot

Okok, I'm sure you guys know how to differenciate what is yeng and what is not yeng right? Afterall these years of socializing with the outside world and the power of internet, I'm sure you all do right?

David Beckham even with the bag is what you call YENG.

But take a look at this, the one with the bag

Lanjiao yeng larrrr!

Yeng? The sea very yeng lar!

Ok la, i shall rest my case with the yeng-est picture!

Too bad we have a lousy photographer, YeeYen. Yes I know I'm the fattest one!

Have a nice day, tits ~!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEE....!!!!! i hate lindsay lohan in some ways....!!!! ooo but j.alba rocks....!!!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

alba rockssssss! haaaha and mischa barton rocks for you too ~

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo Adrian! I do not even know that you had shifted your blog. Wuahaha.. Luky May told me. If not, I will just be waiting when the heck is Adrian going to update his blog. I enjoyed the way you blog. Keep it up!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

hahah! thanks alot Angel, drop by my blog more then, i promise to blog more! try k? hahah

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home