Friday, December 01, 2006

Office Boy.

Yeap, I'm currently blogging in my mum's office! Since it is holiday now, instead of sleeping at home, I should come and help out my mother, actually more like kena forced to.
At least it is way better than,


Mum: *Back from office* Gaming again, Sleeping again, Watching again! Holidays ar, go find something to do larrr.

Me: Aiyah, just started only larr.

Mum: Everytime I start nagging, you sure say just started.

Me: Aiyah, go cook the dinner la, hehehe!

Mum: Later I'm coming up again, if you still playing, you kena!

But everytime also tak kena one!


So, I was reading the newpapers just now. "12 subjects max", that's how many papers an SPM candidate can take. Goodbye to all the losers who is taking 13-14-15-16 subjects because you can't take anymore! You can't be solo on the newspapers anymore! Because next year's top scorers will be only maximum 12 A's and there will a bunch of people scoring straight A's and you have to share faces in a picture, muahahah! Unlike in the past, every year you can read on the newpapers' headlines with

"Genius, scored 15 A's"
"Wonder kid, who broke the record by scoring 16 A's"
"First Malay who scored how many how many la"
YEAH! DUMB HEADLINES NO NEED PUT SO BIG!

Don't you think it's abit dumb and late to only limit the number of subjects now now NOW! Why can't this be standardised when they first had SPM or a few years afterthat. In the past, people really striving the get straight A's in hope to get scholarships but always failed to because the subject they took were not as much as those losers and also Malays have always been prioritized. My brother didn't get the scholarship because of these 2 reasons!

Lazy to blog about this lar, I also not sitting SPM anymore and to those suckers who are sitting it or will be sitting it! Good luck, have fun!

I will post up the pictures of the yam cha session with my friends last night as soon as I get the pictures from Angel and Chi Wei. You two faster larrrr!

I'm still new with Adobe Photoshop 'cause I'm still learning, laugh whatever you want.

Click this picture and notice Ashley's teeth and nose!

Emboss!

Wah, like the LAT Kampung Boy's drawing saje!

Too many effects to play with already! Wanna take a nap in my mum's office now!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home