Monday, December 04, 2006

Papa Mama.

10 something in the morning, I went down to help my mum with some house chores then was chatting with her la blablabla

Me: Eh, where's dad?
Mum: Went out fix something
Me: Sunday also got work?
Mum: Some urgent thing.
Me: Ooo
Mum: You know your dad right, just now I ask him to teman me eat breakfast, he said he eat until scare d, teman wife also cannot one.
Me: Hahahah nvm lar, you know he's kayu what.
Mum: Sometimes when I'm full, He asked me to teman him, I also teman, now he said eat till scare d.
Me: Aiyoyoyo, poor thing. He wants to rush to work lehh.
Mum: Nvm la, *merajuk*

So that day I was minuming with my friends dekat murni, we saw this anonymous fella who brings along his towel to yam cha also.

Such a nice towel!

Me: Chi Wei, look at him, pei douuuu! Like just finished bathing.
Cw: Hahahaha, just finished some sports la.
Me: Maybe he lives opposite the street nia, then friends called him to yam cha, he straight away come, forget about his towel la.
Cw: That fella still can feel so proud about it, talk la, laugh la.

You know what, when I first reached murni, Suat May, Angel, Daryl were there already. I forgot who asked me to try out Suat May's cheese cake.

Me: Who made one?
Daryl: Suat May
Suat May: Nvm la, Melted already.
Me: *Aiyahhh since asked who made one already, give face la (ji gei lor lei sui geh =p)* Okok, I shall try.

Wah, you sure 100% don't know the feeling when I just put the cake into my mouth. The sound of eucck euuckkk euccck went all over my head. *turns away, quickly swallow it* I forgot again who asked me how was the cake.

Me: *STILL DARE TO ASK* Errmmm, I go find table first.

Betul-betul cissss! cake

P/S,
I'm sorry Suat May, hahahah!
Happy birthday Ashley!
Happy birthday Julie!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home