Monday, May 14, 2007

Poor Trees

We are always asking for rain whenever the weather is hot but this time was too much. When I drove out to fetch mum after the heavy downpour. So many trees runtuh!

Just at the junction,

Front view

Side view.

Another tree,

Just right on top of my car

At another junction, another one right opposite,

Poor tree.

Last saturday night, Enghoe, Kath, Foo, Chris and I went up to Hulu Langat's Little Genting for dinner. No pictures on food but here is what you can see from there.


The KL.


The Me.

On friday night, went down to Jalan Imbi to makan Fuk Kin Min, found something really funny.

Anything wrong with this picture?

Yes! Why the hell do you need 3 locks for a toilet?? and the stupid thing was, I really went and locked them up, =p!

Won't be updating so often, I hope, because I have 2 assignments due on next monday.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home