Monday, July 23, 2007

Perfect sense

This post is a pictureless post, I must not rely too much on pictures to blog, when you have pictures while blogging, u tend to write less and let the pictures do the talking. In short, I didn't take any pictures.

To start off with, it's Engwhore's birthday today! We celebrated Enghoe's birthday at TGIF on the eve. I'm sure you all know that TGIF has this tradition that if someone dine in there during his/her birthday, you are entitle to stand on the chair, hand you the ketchup sauce bottle as a mic to give a speech and the TGIF crew will start stomping the ground and sing out loud to you right?

So there we went in TGIF and get ourselves settled. While enjoying our meals,

Adr: Hoe, do you wanna stand on the chair?
Hoe: Noooo, if i'm standing on the chair, i'm not paying the bills
Adr: Hmmm, quite worth it if I pay and see you get embarrassed all over, hehe!
Hoe: Noooooooo.

As we moved on till the end of the dinner, coincidentally there was this guy sitting the next table happened to celebrate his birthday there with his friends, so 4-5 of the TGIF crew came out and celebrated with him. I kept winking to Enghoe when we were watching the next table celebrating and what Enghoe did was kept shaking his head. Hahaha.

When it finished, the waiter came to our table and said,

Z: I understand there is someone's birthday here and your name is?

Immediately, Enghoe stared at me and it was my turn to keep shaking head faster than how he did it, denying myself. NOTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEE! I DIDN'T!

Hoe: I'm Neilson.
Z: Okay Neilson, can you stand on the chair?
Hoe: Errmmmm *reluctantly* yes.
Z: Okay, can you hold this bottle and give us a speech?
Hoe: *holding the bottle* I'm speechless.
All: Hahahaha

Then, they started singing and I tagged along, tak tau malu, lol! Gosh, Kath finally did admitted it was her idea and I no longer get that cock stare from Hoe. Guess how many of them came out? It was hell alot more than the previous table, like the whole TGIF crew was there, 2 managers were there too but they were just watching. What the heck, so kwa cheong?

We observed Enghoe's face expression when he was another 4 feet higher than us, his face was totally =.=. Priceless.

Basically more or less thats about it.

Saturday was spent playing God of War II at Chris's place. That game is seriously damn freaking awesome, nuff said, visit Chris's blog for more info on GOW. While it was Ken's turn to play,

Adr: Come on la Chi Wei, Chris just repainted his room. Stop rubbing your legs against the wall.
Cw: Shut up, at least my legs are cleaner than your face.
Adr: Ooo like this! At least my legs are smoother than your face.
All: Hhahahahahahahahahah!
Ken: You make perfect sense.
All: Hahahahahahahaah!
Cw: Shut up!

Now we are proud to say, WE FINISHED PLAYING GOD OF WAR II!

To know more about his face, you can click here to my previous post or you can click here straight to his face. Another priceless face.

Happy birthday again kawan lama.

and I know you read my blog. Susan asked me to help her to wish you again.

So,

Susan: Happy Birthday Lim Eng Hoe.

Hahahaha

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home