Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stress-not ok!

Okayy, my blog seriously needs some attention, been really lazy.

What are the three words you don't wanna hear while making love?

Went to this dinner at the Restaurant Imperial China located around Subang Jaya. It was the restaurant's 2nd year anniversary and my aunty do supply stuff for this restaurant and so was invited, however their family couldn't make it, that's why we are asked to go along.

The settings.

The noisiest and slowest dinner I've ever had. Mahai those kelefe singers just can't stop singing. I was there from 8 to 11.30pm, and they sang that long. Some tak-tahu-malu-mia-uncles stood up and sang along. If my father like that, i would tell the others "this is not my dad".

Check out the menu,



Knn, 10 dishes, one table RM 1988.

But the shark's fin soup was indeed very special, maybe they wanna let u see the originality, that's why you have this.

Give u one whole shark's fin one, not like some restaurant, sikit nia.

I managed to take a photo with the head chef, wooooo!

Purposely wear that kuning biru thing around his neck to take picture with me! I besar lehhh!

Honey, I'm home

Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger BublaKong said...

looking good..

2:04 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

thank you =D

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home