Thursday, December 14, 2006

Diet? Yes/No

I'm leaving to Hong Kong for holidays with Chris and Weng Foo in about 1 and a half week time.

A month ago, I was telling myself, "time to go on diet dude, need to lose enough weight to enjoy the food overthere"

Since then I've tried alot of ways, like phua chu kang's wife's slim wrap, consumed slimming pills, liquid diet, and whatever ways you can think of, even like confinement, hahahah!

So just few days ago, I found out a new way. I planned to eat only one meal a day, probably because when I wake up, its around 12 in the afternoon, then tahan awhile until 4-5 only makan then can tahan till late at night.

But, if I'm staying up till very late then how? So I started to cheat myself by using all these,

The mousepad they gave when I ordered McDelivery

I got this from The Star, free punya.

Even with the newspaper cutting that my mom left in my room.

I would have all these on my bed and face them, then I started telling myself "Ok, see then full already then can sleep"

Kononnya the latest method, not long ago around 11pm, I just went out murni with Weng Foo and had Nasi Lemak, Indo Mee and Chicken Chop.

Diet always start tomorrow! Sigh, no will power!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home